1. Use of this web site is an indication of your complete understanding and acceptance of these Terms of Service.
2. Altavado Limited and its owners and representatives make no representation or warranty and accept no liability for the accuracy of the information or the availability or non-availability of our web site for users.
We will not be liable for any direct or indirect losses or damages arising from the use of any information in, or linked to from, our web site.
3. You agree to indemnify and hold all owners and representative parties of Altavado Limited harmless from any claim or demand arising out of your use of this web site and/or newsletter.
4. All subscribers to our newsletters are “confirmed opt-in” meaning that each subscriber receives an email requiring them to confirm their wish to subscribe. And any subscriber can unsubscribe at any time using the unsubscribe link at the bottom of every message we send.
5. As a subscriber to any of our newsletters, you may also receive additional announcements from us, and these may be of a commercial nature. By remaining as a subscriber to our newsletters you acknowledge and accept that there will be advertising in our newsletter(s) and in any occasional email announcements.
6. Altavado Limited derives income from (i) selling our own products and services, (ii) accepting paid advertising in our newsletter and on our web sites, and (iii) earning commissions from promoting and/or selling 3rd-party products. By using our site(s) or remaining subscribed to our newsletter(s) you indicate your acceptance of this policy.